How do I purchase a home from Vistis International?
Purchasing a home is one of life’s major decisions and it can be stressful. So, Vistis makes it as easy as possible. Just fill out and submit an application form or visit one of our project sites and have one of our friendly staff assist you.
- Complete an application form indicating your preferences and return to our office. Note which sales agent, if any, that you are working with on the application form.
- We will send you an offer letter indicating the terms of the sale and the purchase price which you should review, accept and return
- Execute the sales and purchase agreement.
- Pay the required deposit and/ or arrange for financing facility.
Required Stage Payments:
- 40% – initial deposit prior to allocation of plot and commencement of construction
- 40% – stage payment at completion of roofing
- 20% -final payment at completion
Alternatively, mortgage financing can be acceptable for up to 70% of the purchase price with a verified facility letter from an approved lender
Note that some communities will require purchasers to become members of the home owners association which will levie a service fee on a monthly basis for security, maintenance, etc.
Does Vistis International provide financing?
No, Vistis does not provide financing. However, we work with established financial institutions such as Stanbic Bank, HFC Bank and Ghana Home Loans who provide mortgages to both residents and non- residents.
How long will it take to build our house?
Typically it will take between 9 to 12 months after signing the Sales agreement and making the required deposit. However, The exact time will depend upon many factors such as type of house and selection of plot.